All items are available from:
Teenywear (325 High Street, Harrow Weald. O208 863 3892),
Pullens (48/50 Church Road, Stanmore. 0208 954 3850)
(Except trousers, skirts, shirts and shoes which can be purchased from any supplier or supermarket.)
Years 7 - 11
- Black Smart Tailored Trouser
- Black Pleated or A-Line Skirt (at or below the knee)
- Smart White Shirt with collar + top button (shirts must be tucked in at all times or girls may wear a fitted shirt )
- Black Smart Shoes and Black Socks/Tights. Please note black trainers are not acceptable.
- Shoes must be sturdy due to health and safety e.g. in technology lessons
- Clip-on Tie with year colour identification
- Black V-Neck Jumper with School Logo/Badge and Year Stripe Trim
- Or alternative choices
- Boys: Black Tank Top with School Logo and Year Stripe Trim
- Girls: Black Cardigan with School Logo and Year Stripe Trim
- 1 Pair of small, simple stud earrings and a Watch (none other, due to issues of safeguarding and loss)
- No jewellery to be worn in PE lessons
- Facial piercings are NOT permitted
- Coats may not be worn in classrooms/laboratories
- Hats, or any head wear may not be worn in the school building
- Optional Summer Uniform
- Polo shirt with school logo and Hatch End High School written in your year colour
- Consistently starts first day of the summer term
- Red Polo Shirt (with school logo)
- Black Sweatshirt (with school logo)
- Black aertex design Shorts (with school logo)
- Black Jogging Bottoms (with school logo)
- Sports socks
- Trainers (students need to change into alternative footwear for PE)
Years 9, 10 & 11
Blazer with school logo must be worn in all lessons and in assemblies (unless the teacher gives permission to remove)
- All items worn or brought to school must be clearly labelled with the student’s first and last name on.
- Students wearing headscarves or turbans should wear plain black or plain white.
- NO non-regulation jumpers or sweat tops, i.e. round neck, monogrammed or non-black.
- NO hoodies.
- Any digital item brought to school is at the responsibility and risk of the student not the school and must not be used during the school day.
- Skirts and trousers must not be skinny or flared or contain any elastic in the material; they must be straight cut and be worn above the hips.
- Students are only required to wear a blazer in Year 9 onwards in order to take account of student growth and costs.
- If students do not take the Summer Uniform option, they must wear the full school uniform, including tie.
- Hair should not be ‘extreme’, not too short (no. 2 is the minimum accepted), and have the appearance of ‘natural colour’. Artwork/patternisation on the scalp or eyebrows is NOT permitted.
- If a student is not wearing the correct uniform, they can be refused entry to the school.