All items are available from:
Teenywear (325 High Street, Harrow Weald. O208 863 3892),
Pullens (Uniform4kids) (48/50 Church Road, Stanmore. 0208 954 3850)
(Except trousers, skirts, shirts and shoes which can be purchased from any supplier or supermarket.)
Years 7 - 11
- TROUSERS: Plain matt black, tailored, regular fit (no denim or jeans style)
- SKIRT: Plain matt black, knee length Pleated or A-line. Longer skirts can be worn for religious reasons.
- SHIRT: Plain matt white with collar. Shirts can be fitted or must be tucked in at all times. Top buttons must be done up.
- Optional Summer Uniform: Polo shirt with school logo and Hatch End High School written in year colour. Consistently always starts first day of the summer term.
- CLIP-ON–TIE: With your year colour identification.
- KNITWEAR: Black V-necked jumper with School Logo/Badge and Year Strip Trim or
- Tank top – black with school logo and Year Strip Trim or
- Cardigan – black with school logo and Year strip trim.
- COAT: Suitable for school. To be removed in class (no leather, suede, denim, hoodies, sweatshirts, or sports tops).
- HAT: Plain black woollen hat to be worn outside the building during cold weather or plain black baseball cap to be worn outside the building during hot weather. No balaclavas/skin masks. The school reserves the right to make the final decision regarding temperature. Plain black Durags are permitted.
- SHOES: Plain black leather shoes or shoes, which can be cleaned, which can provide adequate protection and support. (NO casuals, fabric canvas, trainers, pumps, high heels, boots, coloured laces or coloured stitching).
- SOCKS or TIGHTS: Plain black.
- BELTS: Must be strictly functional – plain black leather/canvas with no over-sized or sharp buckles.
- JEWELLERY and HAIR: Earrings – small plain studs, matching pair or single. A watch. A single necklace or bracelet may be worn for religious reasons. No body jewellery, hair dyes, coloured hair extensions or tattoos. Hair should not be “extreme”, not too short (no. 2 is the minimum accepted cut) - artwork/patternisation on the scalp or eyebrows is not allowed.
- MAKE-UP: Any make-up worn must be modest and discrete. False nails and/or coloured nail varnish can be worn, but if the school deems the length or shape of the nails to be a health and safety risk, a student may be asked to go home to rectify the issue.
- HIJAB, TURBAN, PATKA, DURAG: Plain matt black or white.
Years 9, 10 & 11
Blazer with school logo must be worn in all lessons and in assemblies (unless the teacher gives permission to remove)
- Red Polo Shirt (with school logo)
- Black Sweatshirt (with school logo)
- Black Aertex design Shorts (with school logo)
- Years 7 - 9: Black jogging bottoms (with school logo) or black school leggings (only available from uniform supplier)
- Years 10 - 11: Plain black jogging bottoms or plain black leggings
- Sports socks
- Trainers (students need to change into alternative footwear for PE)
- Gum Shield (hockey and rugby)
- Shin Pads, optional (hockey and football)
- Football Boots (optional)
- Hairband for hair below shoulder length